AB32: Are you in Compliance?
Event DetailsPast Event: Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 1:00pm - 3:00pm Venue: Holiday Inn Torrance Venue Address: 19800 S. Vermont Ave | Torrance CA, 92109
Large cooling and refrigeration systems have been identified as significant contributors to the emission of high global warming/ozone depleting substances into the atmosphere.
- The AB32 mandate was passed in 2010 and took effect in 2012.
- The SCAQMB Rule 1415 was amended in 2010 and extends coverage to include comfort cooling in the South Coast Air Quality Management District.
- Compliance reporting begins March 2013.
- Fines for being out of compliance can be significant.
- How can properties prepare themselves for this? You need to have a complete, compliant-ready audit of your cooling and refrigeration systems including acquisition dates, manufacturer’s information, maintenance schedules & records, technician certifications as well as any refrigerant acquisitions/disbursements/inventories regarding those systems.
- How can Polar Technology and CH&LA help? CH&LA, through Polar Technology is offering TrakRef® refrigerant and system management & tracking software that provides compliant reporting and reports.
- Who should attend this seminar? Anyone that has managerial authority in a hotel’s maintenance and engineering areas as well as those who have compliance-related responsibilities at the hotel or property owner level.
Learn how to prepare yourself!
For more info contact:
CH&LA Membership Manager