Attracting, Hiring, and Retaining Hospitality Talent
Event DetailsUpcoming: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 10:00am - 11:00am Venue: Member Webinar
How to Attract the Talent You Need and Want
- Brand your Company as “THE” Place to Work
- Crafting a Job Posting that “Sells”
- Targeting “Millennials”
- Can “Advertising” to Job Seekers be the Future of Hiring?
- Building a Video Culture to Attract New Talent and Boost Productivity
How to Close the Applicant Deal
- Treat your Candidate Search Like a Good Customer Service Experience
- Assess your Current Hiring Process
- Evaluating candidates and effective interview tips
- Finalize the deal
Retention…The Recipe for Continued Success
- Addressing Employee Turnover
- Creating a “millennial-meaningful” work environment
Key Ingredients for Retention success
Webinar Pricing: Members - Free | Non-member - $99
Webinar presented by:
Maryellen Adams, Director of Association Partnerships, CareerCo - As Director of Association Partnerships at Career Co, Maryellen develops and manages the company's relationships with trade and industry association partners on both the state and national levels. She has become a trusted association partner, offering her expertise and assistance in employee recruitment strategy, to associations in all industries; providing members an array of staffing and recruiting solutions.
Maryellen is a frequent guest speaker at industry association conventions. She has presented educational workshops, webinars and seminars on topics including; Performance-Based Recruitment, Best Practices in Attracting, Hiring and Retaining Talent, Recruiting Next Generation Talent, Motivating and Managing “Millennials” in the Multi-Generational Workplace; Adjusting Your Culture to Improve Job Satisfaction and Employee Retention.
Maryellen holds a Bachelors Degree in Finance from Fairfield University in Connecticut. She is based in New York and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.