Financing Hotel Projects from $500,000 to over $25,000,000
Event DetailsPast Event: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 10:00am - 11:00am Venue: Member Webinar
Join CH&LA and CDC Small Business Finance for an essential webinar, and learn more about the following topics:
- Hear successful hospitality project examples from the Nation's largest SBA Lender
- See lending trends and statistics for various market segments, and the explore value of franchise connection for success
- Learn how you can take advantage of 85% fixed-rate financing on multiple hotel projects
- Learn how to optimize your chances of receiving loan approval
- Learn factors lenders use to evaluate hotel projects
Webinar presented by:
Michael Owen, Chief Credit Officer/Director of Sales - Mike has led CDC’s teams for over 20 years and is responsible for approving credit requests and managing business operations that have supported over $2 billion in lending. He currently serves on a national committee for regulatory/technical issues reform for SBA loan products. Mike is a former regional director for the CDC industry's trade group - National Association of Development Companies (NADCO).
Kelly Ryan, SBA Loan Expert - Kelly has over 12 years of experience in SBA 504 and 7a lending. She educates buyers, brokers, and lenders about financing options to fit a business' goals, and secure long term benefits. She has an extensive knowledge and network of lenders and brokers who participate in the SBA programs to help make obtaining financing seamless for borrowers. She is experienced in presenting hotel projects in a compelling manor to secure SBA approval, and attract the most competitive lenders who are looking to fund such projects.