New CH&LA Programs to Increase Your Bottom Line
Event DetailsPast Event: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 10:00am - 11:00am Venue: Member Webinar
- Helping hotels and resorts manage and track incoming donation requests
- Moving the donation request process online from letters, faxes, emails, etc.
- Reasons why moving to an online donation system is the only way to go
- Benefits for sales, marketing, catering, and accounting for these donation requests
- Completely eliminating data entry from the process
- Enhance the hotel’s corporate social responsibility efforts
Petra Risk Solutions
Cali Programs is an exclusive product for the CH&LA Members receive the following benefits.
- 5% discount on workers’ compensation insurance (could be more based on losses)
- Largest independent hotel broker in the country
- A.M. Best rated A+XV carrrier
- Dedicated claims management team
- Risk Management services included with your insurance policy
Class Action Capitol
Class Action Capital will be presenting the details of three refund opportunities which they have already identified that many CH&LA members will be eligible for refunds from.
- Most hotels do not have the time, resources or relevant data available to file a settlement claim
- Class Action Capital will work with hotels to submit a fully comprehensive claim recovery
- Minimizing the use of their employees’ time
- Internal resources and the risk of errors when managing claims themselves
Member's Only Webinar - FREE for Members
Webinar presented by:
|Thomas Nolan has been with FrontStream since July of 2015, and worked for the product, ApproveForGood, since June 2010. He lives in Boston, MA, where he has lived ever since he graduated from Boston College. He is an avid tennis player, having played in college, and loves the snow. Thomas’ Dad has worked in the hotel business for over 30 years, and knows every piece of the hotel world!|
|Nick Bender is an expert in the hospitality insurance space working with Petra Risk Solutions who manages over 3500 properties. Nick is a regular contributor to AAHOA and national hospitality groups across the country speaking on topics ranging from ADA compliance to Insurance hotels must have to protect themselves. His clients place their trust in him with their biggest assets and look to him to identify their hotels needs in the insurance and risk management areas. He along with Petra Risk are second to none when it comes to hospitality insurance. With a background in finance and marketing, Nick was instrumental in the development of CaliPrograms, CH&LA’s Insurance product brought exclusively by Petra.|
John Borley is Class Action Capital’s Director of Strategy and has been with the company since August 2015. John lives in New York City and is an avid runner, skier and golfer. Class Action Capital is a leading class action settlement management company and works on behalf of over 5,000 corporate clients, including a very large number of hotels and restaurants (including many CH&LA members), helping to recover refunds on their behalf from a number of recent class action settlements.