CH&LA's Stars of the Industry Awards
On November 18, 2016, the California Hotel and Lodging Association (CH&LA) will honor the exemplary individuals and properties in the lodging industry! The Annual Stars of the Industry Awards will be held at Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes. CH&LA’s Stars of the Industry Awards will honor the lodging employees and properties that best symbolize the quality service of the industry.
We are now accepting nominations for the 2016 Stars of the Industry Awards.
The deadline for entries is October 12, 2016. Winners will be notified by Oct. 26, 2016.
Reserve a room at Terranea Resort as part of our special group rate of $189, plus a discounted resort fee of $15. Book directly by using this link: California Hotel & Lodging Association, or you can the reservations department at (855) 476-3912 and reference the California Hotel & Lodging Asssociation Room Block. Parking at Terranea Resort has been discounted to $20 per night.
- Unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access, wireless and hard-wired in guest room and all public space (not in meeting rooms)
- Nightly turndown service
- omplimentary in room coffee & tea set up
- Daily newspaper delivery
- On Site transportation to all venues including three sparkling pools and secluded beach cove
- Transportation within 5 miles of Resort to include Trump National Golf Course and Los Verdes County Club I Shopping I Tennis (not valid for Group transfers)
- Complimentary local and 800 access calls
- Trained Naturalists for guided tours
- Full access to The Fitness Center, including normally scheduled complimentary classes subject to class size limitation
- Access to The Links at Terranea short game practice area
- Pool & Beach Service (chairs & umbrellas)
Congratulations to all of our 2015 Stars of the Industry Award winners.