Join Maryellen Adams, Director of Association Partnerships at CareerCo, to uncover smart, innovative ways to engage and recruit the talent you need to drive your business to continued success!
How to Attract the Talent You Need and Want
- Brand your Company as “THE” Place to Work
- Crafting a Job Posting that “Sells”
- Targeting “Millennials”
- Can “Advertising” to Job Seekers be the Future of Hiring?
- Building a Video Culture to Attract New Talent and Boost Productivity
How to Close the Applicant Deal
- Treat your Candidate Search Like a Good Customer Service Experience
- Assess your Current Hiring Process
- Evaluating candidates and effective interview tips
- Finalize the deal
Retention…The Recipe for Continued Success
- Addressing Employee Turnover
- Creating a “millennial-meaningful” work environment
- Key Ingredients for Retention success
- Members - Free
- Non-member - $99
As Director of Association Partnerships at Career Co, Maryellen develops and manages the company's relationships with trade and industry association partners on both the state and national levels. She has become a trusted association partner, offering her expertise and assistance in employee recruitment strategy, to associations in all industries; providing members an array of staffing and recruiting solutions.
Maryellen is a frequent guest speaker at industry association conventions. She has presented educational workshops, webinars and seminars on topics including; Performance-Based Recruitment, Best Practices in Attracting, Hiring and Retaining Talent, Recruiting Next Generation Talent, Motivating and Managing “Millennials” in the Multi-Generational Workplace; Adjusting Your Culture to Improve Job Satisfaction and Employee Retention.
Maryellen holds a Bachelors Degree in Finance from Fairfield University in Connecticut. She is based in New York and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.